Warm People, Fascinating History & Freshwater Oasis
The people of Malawi are benevolent, beautiful, dynamically hopeful and inviting of tourists from around the world. It is difficult to visit and not to end up connected with the general rhythm and heartbeat of the customs and everyday life of the people of Malawi.
Malawi’s music scene is a flourishing and thriving one, with a globally prestigious festival every year on the shores of Lake Malawi – The Lake of Stars Festival.
There’s likewise much to explore of Malawi’s history, starting with the pre-history stays of the Karonga locale and the Stone Age rock artistic creations close Dedza. The Cultural and Museum Center at Karonga is well worth a visit.
The colonial era is preserved in structures dating from the David Livingstone period and the dark time of the Arab slave exchange is very much recorded in the galleries of Blantyre.
Lake Malawi is the perfect setting to discover a lost world; a freshwater oasis and an Africa untouched. The crystal-clear freshwater of Africa’s most biodiverse lake awaits you – explore secluded bays, untouched beaches, towering monoliths and an underwater world of wonder.
Speak to an African Specialist
Start planning your tailor-made African safari by talking to a destination expert.
Call now on +27 (82) 576 7002
- Paddle and play in pristine fresh-water
- Snorkel safari through a world of brilliantly-coloured tropical fish
- Canoe along the magical Rift Valley shoreline
- Watch the world go by in a sunset dhow cruise
- Savour fishing trips in a traditional dug-out
- Experience the warm welcome of village life
- Encounter traditional dances beneath towering mango trees
- Feel the melodies and rhythm of African choirs at sunset
- Marvel at the work of the area’s exceptional carvers, weavers and potters
Sample Malawi Safaris
Download a Brochure
What Our Clients Say
Lori and I thoroughly enjoyed our journey with you.
You make safari travelling and learning so easy.
Thanks for everything, hopefully we will meet again.Les and Lori
Start Planning Your African Safari
Executive DirectorChat to an African safari specialist to start planning your dream safari.