Unspoilt Desert Wilderness With Unique Habitats
Namibia is a vast country of unprecedented and differentiating scenic beauty. We love the ochre red and robust sand dunes, wild coastline, river-fed plains and dramatic mountainous terrains.
Are you searching for an adventurous, culturally rich or dynamic photographic safari journey, then this is a worthy ‘bucket-list destination’ for you.
Visit the Himba tribes in the Kunene area, track desert-habituated rhino and elephant in Damaraland. Hike and explore the wonderful Erongo mountains, kayak with a seal colonies in Swakopmund and photograph the Big cats up-close at the Okonjima Reserve. Spend a day staking out a waterhole on the edge of Etosha’s endless white saline pans where the elephants are caked in white chalk-like dust, the zebra and springbok herds move in large numbers, whilst the predators lie up awaiting the opportunity to hunt. But
The highlights of Namibia have taken centuries to achieve their present state. No place is the age of the earth more apparent than in the old scene of the world’s most seasoned desert.
Speak to an African Specialist
Start planning your tailor-made African safari by talking to a destination expert.
Call now on +27 833 074 635
In Namibia, the layers of time are plainly stamped and safeguarded: a dinosaur’s impressions fossilized in rock; a 20,000-year-old shooting star; ancient rock art sites more than 26,000 years of age. It took 5 million years for the dunes to get to their present state and they are viewed as youthful.
Regardless of its dry notoriety, Namibia is one of the best untamed life destinations in Africa. Etosha National Park is a wonder unto itself. With an inconceivable saline desert as its eye it is encompassed by tear conduits of normal springs that backing a surprising exhibit of indigenous species. The Waterberg Plateau, Damaraland , Kalahari and Caprivi include captivating and generally differentiating untamed life measurements to finish the diversion seeing knowledge.
The general population who possess this area, few however they might be, are no less charming. The San – hunter gatherers proceed with their old conventions in the territory known as Bushmanland; the Himba are migrant herders with age-old customs who live in the remote and rough Kaokoland and along the Kunene River.
Beach front towns take the stand concerning the changing fortunes of an aloof shoreline. Swakopmund flourishes in spite of its location and wrecks along the Skeleton Coast uncover the history of macabre meaning.
Highlights of a Namibia Safari
- Etosha National Park: Game Drive in Etosha National Park
- Sossusvlei: Hot-air ballooning over Sossusvlei; Desert Horse Trail and Tok Tokkie Desert Walk in Namib-Naukluft Park
- Swakopmund: Hot-air Ballooning over the Namib, Camel and Donkey-cart Desert Trails, Namib Desert Excursion, Kayaking in Walvis Bay Lagoon, Moon Landscape Horse Trails, Paragliding, Quad-biking, Sand-boarding, Sandwich Harbour Excursion, Swakopmund Fishing Trip, Tandem Desert Skydiving, Walvis Bay Marine Cruise, Swakopmund Scenic Flights
- Damaraland: Rhino Tracking
- Caprivi: Scenic Flight to Victoria Falls
- Kaokoland: Kunene River Rafting, Meet the Himba People of the North
- Skeleton Coast: Skeleton Coast Scenic Flight
- Kalahari: Visit the Quiver Tree Forest and Giants’ Playground
- Fish River Canyon: Fish River Canyon Guided Hike, Orange River Four-day Rafting Trip
- Luderitz: Bogenfels Guided Tour, Kolmanskop Ghost Town Tour, Lüderitz Boat Cruise, Ski-boat Fishing Trip
- Windhoek: The Desert Express, City and Township Tour
- Waterberg: Waterberg Guided Wilderness Trail
- Bushmanland: Hunt and Forage With Bushmen
Download a Brochure
What Our Clients Say
Lori and I thoroughly enjoyed our journey with you. You make safari travelling and learning so easy. Thanks for everything, hopefully we will meet again.Les and Lori
Thank you for a wonderful safari. Your leadership and companionship added so much to my experience of Africa. Go well my friend.Richard
Start Planning Your African Safari
Destination ExpertChat to one of our African safari specialists to start planning your dream safari.