A World in One Country
Discover the beauty and diversity of South Africa, also known as “a world in one country.”
South Africa boasts within its borders epic mountain ranges, semi-arid deserts, savannah grasslands, natural estuaries, lagoons and exclusive private game reserves for the ultimate in big-game safari viewing. Here you can encounter lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, leopard and cheetah at close quarters in a mosaic of natural habitats.
The nation is safe and secure with modern first-world infrastructure and facilities, making South Africa a great safari destination for families and voyagers of any age.
We provide a wide range of accommodation and activity choices – from classic tented safari camps to ultra luxurious hotels and safari properties. We have handpicked our favourite selection of tented camps and lodges, to enthral you with spectacular locations, superb cuisine and highly personalised service.
South Africa is a country of enough contrasts and diversity to satisfy the most inquisitive traveller and the wanderlust of the seasoned Southern African aficionado. Beyond traditional game drives you can experience hiking, biking, gourmet food experiences, from private wine tours and wine tasting to shark cage diving and swimming with dolphins.
Experience the stunning beauty, the unimaginable vastness and the prolific wildlife of this fabulous safari destination.
Speak to an African Specialist
Start planning your tailor-made African safari by talking to a destination expert.
Call now on +27 833 074 635
Highlights of a South Africa Safari
- The world renowned Kruger National Park or superb game viewing at private and exclusive game reserves
- Historic Zulu country and the majestic Drakensberg Mountains
- The spectacular scenery and hiking trails of the Garden Route Tsitsikamma and Otter Hiking Trail
- Fascinating Cape Town – Table Mountain, Robben Island, Cape Point and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens; Stellenbosch and Franschoek Winelands; Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
- View and interact with the African penguin colonies of the Cape Coast
- Steam and rail safaris
- Shark-diving and whale watching
- Sea and river kayaking
- Hiking trails and biking galore in truly superb and diverse locations
- Meet local communities and give back to future generations
- Conservation safaris that truly encompass a sustainable future for the wilderness areas
Download a Brochure
What Our Clients Say
It has been an honour to spend the last 12 days with you learning about the new South Africa.
You have shared your heart and soul and as our fearless leader we always knew we were in the best most capable hands.
Thank you for a most special experience, we will stay in touch.Leslie
Start Planning Your African Safari
Destination ExpertChat to one of our African safari specialists to start planning your dream safari.