One of the Most Exciting Safari Destinations in Africa
Uganda is fast becoming the exceptional ‘bucket-list’ safari experience for many travelers. The combined beauty of the land and the huge bio-diversity as well as its reinvigorated conservation awareness means Uganda has plenty on offer.
Visitors can hike to within a few meters of wild gorilla and chimpanzee. Observing these endangered creatures up-close in the wild is one of the world’s most unforgettable experiences. The excitement of coming within a few feet of them is simply surreal.
Uganda is one of the most exciting safari destinations in Africa. Its rich mosaic of rainforest, savannah, montane forests and wet-land habitats harbours an almost peerless diversity of large fauna.
The landscape is varied and lush; a wonderland for bird and animal aficionados alike. There are waterways and vast plains to explore with a faunal diversity only matched by places not yet accessible for safari goers.
It is fair to say a Uganda safari will take your breath away.
Speak to an African Specialist
Start planning your tailor-made African safari by talking to a destination expert.
Call now on +27 (82) 576 7002
Highlights of a Uganda Safari
Gorilla trekking has to be one of the most awe inspiring wildlife adventures in the world.
Being just meters away from a silverback or to have baby gorillas romp around your feet is a surreal experience.
Somehow our ancient connection with these gentle giants comes to the fore and you feel like you belong in this place, that their deep, contemplative eyes have a wisdom that you can understand.
- Wild chimp trek, plus spend a few days at a special tented camp on an island in the huge Lake Victoria, a chimpanzee sanctuary.
- The famous tree-climbing lions of Queen Elizabeth National Park, elephants, hippos, crocs and countless new birds species.
- Head out with expert guides to see lion, buffalo, zebra, elephant and a variety of birdlife.
- Kidepo National Park is beautiful and offers a truly unspoilt wildlife area.
- Extremely friendly people who welcome you with open arms.
- The hotels and lodges are charming, belonging to a bygone era and the food is excellent.
Download a Brochure
What Our Clients Say
Thank you for these fantastic days with marvellous sightings and extremely interesting conversations.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and passion towards the bush.Maike and Sylvia
Start Planning Your African Safari
Executive DirectorChat to an African safari specialist to start planning your dream safari.